The newly designed WT D-Series system provides proven technology in a package that offers a very flexible system able to time running, triathlon, open water swims, MTB and adventure races with one system and one chip.
- 8-10 Hour battery packs are standard. No need to run miles of extension cord or find an aftermarket power solution.
- 99.98% Capture high density capture rate. No need for extensive backup solutions to guarantee you get the data you need.
- .1 second accuracy. Guarantees that the data accurately reflects each participants elapsed time.
- Flexible and Expandable. Time a tri, run or MTB all in the same weekend. Equipment can be used for multiple locations or expanded for wider timing locations.
- One Chip for all endurance sports. Cost effective reusable chip in a very rugged case ensures years of use. One chip is used for all discipline, no need to change chips every weekend. Passive technology means chips last for 10+ years and don’t need new batteries or charging.
- Antenna mats are easy to move and offer a non-stick surface that is easy to wipe clean. No tracking mud and sand home after a race or worry about athletes tripping over equipment.
- Built in memory ensures data is ready for retrieval. No need to have a PC connected to the box, data is stored in the controller box even after powered down.
- Controller Box is housed in water proof case with water resistant ports. No need to worry about equipment in wet conditions or find an aftermarket rain proofing solution
- Easy to transport. Cases allow for easy storage and handling of equipment by one person with convenient suitcase like case design.
- Intuitive parameter set-up. Makes setting up single or multipoint races simple to understand.
- Expert software and hardware support. People that have timed hundreds of running and multisport races come to you for initial training and are then available to help you with hardware and the number one scoring software on the market.
- Access to rental equipment and chips. Allows you to get started and grow with the minimum start up so you can grow when you are ready.
- Only EPA approved chip timing system. Feel good about providing races with a green solution and keep technology out of landfills or create more technology when a reusable solution is available.
The WT D-Series transponder (known as a “Chip”) is an extremely light passive radio transmitter, without a battery. The Chip consists of a micro antenna and an integrated circuit which can transmit a unique 20 digit code, and is encased in a hard plastic cover. It is worn by the athletes on an adjustable easy-on / easy-off Velcro ankle strap. The chip can also be mounted on a bicycle’s front fork with a special lightweight support case. The WT D-Series chip is extremely durable and will last for up to 10 years.
The controller boxes are used wherever athlete data must be captured: starting lines, finish lines, transition areas, and split check points. The controller box houses the TIRIS RFID modules (chip readers), which are controlled by Winning Time’s proprietary CPU. Long lasting rechargeable batteries are also included in the box. A built in memory stores data until the user wishes to delete it. Our weatherproof controller boxes connect to multiple mat antennas that capture chip data (ID code & race time) as athletes pass over them. Numerous communication ports provide connectivity between the controllers and the scoring computer. The boxes have been constructed to withstand the rigors of constant use, environmental conditions and transport. They are built to last!
The WT D-Series mats are composed of antenna wires covered in durable, light-weight rubber. The D-Series mat is 7-feet wide by 5-feet deep and weighs less than 20 pounds. They easily attach to each other with heavy duty Velcro allowing for any required configuration for start lines, finish lines, transition areas, and intermediate check points. The new lightweight design allows for easy handling by any employee or volunteer . Every D-Series mat is specially constructed with anti-slip material making them ideal for any weather condition and ensuring the safety of every racer crossing the mat.
|The WT D-Series system operates in the following way: